Includes cooking plates to make up to seven hard, medium, or soft boiled eggs or to poach or make an omelet. Includes a combo measuring cup/egg piercer.
Was looking for an easier, more versatile way to enjoy hardboiled eggs without a lot of preparation. Also enjoy deviled eggs but didn't want to make a large amount. I was impressed with the design & multitude of features.
* Not sponsored content. All opinions are my own.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Works beautifully & is exactly what I wanted. Easily steams eggs to perfection. Deviled eggs on demand. Perfect for salads. Fill your eggs to-go quickly out the door with all the best fillings. Since it steams so well, I tried vegetables like corn on the cob & wasn't disappointed. Easy to understand instructions. Good choice for a small kitchen as it doesn't take up much room. Would buy again or give as a gift.
Prices & styles vary. I only paid $13 for mine. Amazon
Elite Gourmet EGC700CW# Rapid Egg Cooker

~2.png)
~2.png)
~3.png)
~2.png)
~2.png)
~2.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment
🥳 Thanks for the good vibes! It will pop up soon!